Believed to have been originally built in 1896, this beautiful Victorian semi-detached house has much to offer.
Situated in this popular location with convenient access to local amenities and the town centre.
The current owners have maintained the period features and character of the house and added their own bold stamp on the decor which really does make this a stand out property.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby having quarry tiled floor, hallway with a glass panel door and matching side panels with Victorian timber staircase leading to first floor, lounge with timber bay window with opening sashes and log burner in fireplace with stone surround, coving and beamed ceiling. The sitting room has a bay window with stained glass panes to the side with an additional bay to the rear, open fire with surround, coved and beamed ceiling.
Dining room has timber sash windows, fireplace and surround with log burner, wood flooring. Cloakroom / WC, kitchen has a range of base and wall units, space for fridge and freezer and also has a gas boiler in cupboard.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms two of which have open fireplaces with surrounds.
Bathroom comprises white suite, bath with concealed shower valves with shower head, shower screen, part tiled walls and airing cupboard. Separate WC. Outside is an ideal place to relax and entertain having a huge back garden with an original outbuilding converted into a changing room, paved patio area leading to the hot tub, seating area, summer house and a timber pavilion.
Contact Colin Ellis Property Services on 01723 363565 for more details.